View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-11-05, 04:52

Plan: vegan low carb
Stats: 155/145/120 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 29%
Smile Wow

Here you all are!! I so thought I was alone. This is what i came here for and here i was fighting with meat eating low carbers when what i really want to do is LOSE WEIGHT and stay VEGAN. My favorites? I am so into my salads. Spinach and lettuce with tofu or edamame beans, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, olives, a bit of shredded cabbage and carrot, cauliflower and olive oil and red wine vinegar. Smart dogs and smart deli and oh my god smart bacon with a tofu scramble with peppers and spinach, tumeric, curry, braggs and garlic salt in the morning !! Miso soup and veggie broth ...now i am really really hungry. I need to go to the store! Where do you do you get the sol burger? I have been trying to make my own wheat free veggie burger. I definantly want to do wheat free if i can but the smart bacon sure makes it more interesting even though before i did low carb i never really ate meat alternatives.. please keep posting stuff you all eat! oh yeah i love plums, tangerines, peaches and strawberries too!!!

Yay veggie low carbers!!! Peace and love to you!!