View Single Post
  #37   ^
Old Sat, Dec-04-04, 11:31

Plan: Carb Cycling Anita Style
Stats: 175/165/135 Female 66
BF:BMI 28%
Progress: 25%

Hello all you beautiful strangers!

I haven't been around much lately because we had family from Alaska staying with us and the pc is in the spare room were they were. I have to admit I am in serious need of carb detoxing. I went hog wild over Thanksgiving! If it wasn't nailed down then I ate it. Hopefully today will be my first cheat free day in almost two weeks....grrr! I hope all of you did much better than I did. Not only did I eat every carb laden food in sight but I made very poor choices like ice cream, white bread, raising bread, and pumpkin muffins with honey butter. The only thing I really stuck to was splenda in my coffee. I haven't even been drinking water like I am supposed to, it was replaced with kool-aid and soda (I dont even like soda!).

My weight is up to 170! That is only 5 pounds from where I started. I am going super carb down to detox from all of the sugar I have gorged myself on.

Well, I have a birthday party to go to today for a classmate of my son. Im going to be sure to eat before I go so that cake won't be quite as tempting.

Have a wonderful weekend!