View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Mon, Sep-20-04, 15:03

Plan: atkins
Stats: :(/:)/145 Female 5 feet 4
BF:
Progress:

Hello Anu I went to visit my mom in PEI < and stayed of the internet there lol IM fine, do have a few health probs though AGAIN!! Dr wants me on liptor?? my Cholesterol is way out of wack and since i have family history of heart/stroke the dr thinks its best i start on this drug asap ? so IM very worried about that !! Arghhhh i have cut out cream, egg yolks and whipping cream for now also , my thyroid pills were also reduced !i can guess since i lost close to 20kilos that would do it, and Im on 2 iron pills a day , YIKES eh ? wow so much to one girl trying to lose weight lolol I dont believe any of this is due to my atkins way of eating , i feel better, starting to look better and over all have better energy so thats my story Anu lolol I will make sure i visit the DR alot and see whats going on with me !!!so enough of me, whats going on with you ? did you stay on induction? lost more? How you been ? please let me know whats been going on with you ? well take care Anu , have a great day ! greetings from canada... Patricia