View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jan-24-02, 09:15

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile Reward meal

I tend to not have too much trouble since I love to eat! (ha!)

I also have a very sweet, but THIN husband who is trying to GAIN weight (had to marry someone with a tapworm didn't I?). I'm on CAD and not CALP since it worked for me before, so I don't always eat salad before dinner. Last night we had a roasted chicken (from the grocery store), mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy. I munched on some cheese and crackers while cooking (that started the 60 minutes). We eat any number of things for dinner-tacos, sloppy joes, pasta, stews and soups, salmon steaks etc. We eat out more than we should for our wallets because of our crazy lifestyle (both veterinarians!). Even the occasional McDonald's.

I was lucky enough to have a mom who was a home ec major, so our meals were always pretty balanced at home. Each dinner had protein, starch (carbs) and a green veggie. I still plan my meals that way at dinner. Pot roast, noodles and broccoli; 16-bean soup with salad; salmon steaks, spinach, cucumbers and vinegar, potatoes. I try to make some low-carb things that I can take to work the next day for lunch.

Hope this helps a little!
-animaldoc