View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Sep-10-04, 14:29

Plan: homeopathic HCG, loading
Stats: 246/230.5/154 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 17%

I tried soooo many diets before FFP! Nothing worked for me. I tried Atkins, too, but I was horribly constipated despite the lots and lots water and additional fiber... and after 2 weeks I was always nauseasous. Not for me.

However, with the FFP I started losing weight right away, and also from my thighs and hips, which I had NEVER been able to slim down with any diet - in fact, they were only egtting bigger and bigger with each diet I tried, like the rest of my body

Anyway, FFP handled also my sugar cravings... me, the Queen of Sweet tooth... but the I had some family issues and I fell off the wagon I've been working on getting back on competely, cheating occasionally (between yeast and emotional issues, it can be hard to stay sugar free in The Great Land of Cheese and Chocolate! ). Anyway, I'm definitely a FF believer.

I, like Charli, found out about a dairy intolerance thanks to FFP - no wonder didn't do well on Atkins! No wonder I gained so much weight since I've been living in Switzerland! Boy did I push my DUH button a few times

Re carbs, if you get cravings you should stay off that specific thing. ALG instructs you to journal your reactions to new foods very carefully and especially when enetering P2 and P3, if you get cravings fromnew carbs, stay off them! For instance, some people got cravings from eating a slice of Ezekiel bread, but not from a sweet potato. Everyone is different. And everyone should definitely do what feels bets for them and listen to their own body. I think that's the greatest thing FFP helped me achieve: I can listen to my body now, I really know what's going on and I can spot things much better. As Charli said, what's not to like? I'm not yet at my goal weight, but I'm sure the FFP is the best way for me to get there