View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 12:21

Plan: thinking of starting BFL soon
Stats: 183/181/135
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Hi! I am new here and ...

thought I would introduce myself. My name is Shaina and I am planning on starting BFL shortly. I used to be on Atkins but have decided to lose weight in a healthier way and also want to keep it off this time. I have about 50 pounds to lose.

I have been working out with a personal trainer twice a week doing weight lifting for the past year but have not seen great results coz I couldn't keep my food in control. Anyway a friend told me about BFL and I asked my trainer and he said he has seen great results on BFL himself and with his other clients. He gave me the book to read and I liked what I read. I have already started the cardio part of it as of this week and plan on working out with my trainer 3 times a week starting in couple weeks to do the weight lifting part.

The only thing that confuses me a little is the food part. I just found this forum so am going to try and read prior post to get some ideas but as of right now I have a lot of question about what I can eat etc.. The book did not give too many details.

Any help from all of you would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links