#11   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-02, 09:49

Plan: Trim-Wise: LifeForce International
Stats: 213/209/150
BF:32%/??/ 21%
Progress: 6%
Thumbs up Keto Pancake Mix--YES!!!!!

All righty then.

I made pancakes with the Keto golden original mix this morning (the one I used before for muffins, with good results) and WOW! What a difference!

These were actually a little bit fluffy, instead of heavy, and soaked up a little of the syrup instead of repelling it!

Mind you, you can tell they're not Aunt Jemima's, but come on--we can't expect *perfection* when we're approximating. (However, those CarboLite abominations weren't even CLOSE to pancakes, IMO.)

One-third cup mixed with 1/4 cup water and 2Tbsp heavy cream makes three good-size pancakes. Plenty to fill me up.

Related Product:

I've ditched that nasty tasteless colored water Atkins pushes as "syrup" in favor of a no-sugar syrup from Maple Farms of Vermont. For less money, I get something with viscosity approaching that of real syrup (instead of water), flavor (instead of just color), and only 4 carbs per 1/4 cup serving. I'll live with the sorbitol for those 4 carbs: Zero carbs just wasn't worth the time and money it took for the stuff to arrive via UPS. This other one from Maple Farms I can get off the shelf at my local Sentry.

Go, go, KETO!!!!