View Single Post
  #83   ^
Old Tue, Jul-20-04, 12:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/220/130 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Hi Family

I am having a helluva day at work (directing a talent show in 2 days and I had to track down folks to install sound and lights!!)

Anyway, I am pleased to see everyone is doing well, or as well as they can in the face of peanut butter

Nadz gave the 411 on the weight training info. If you break a sweat it shouldn't be major (like 30 minutes of cardio). Just take your time and build in the number of reps and amount of weight over time - and don't forget to take small rests between sets. I like to grab a quick drink of water between sets or stare off into space imagining a slimmer me for like :30. Goodluck and keep us posted on your progress.

Liz - congrats on the loose pants. That's what's up. You're right - pants don't lie.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Soonslim.

Nadz - what's good in your world?

For me I did something I swore I would only do once a week. I weighed myself. I was only going to weigh on Friday's BUT I was sooooooo curious last night I hopped on the scale. At first I was dissapointed. I thought it said I gained 5 pounds. I thought to myself, damn I am exercising and TOM is ending - but 5 pounds???!!! Then, I looked closer - I was 5 pounds lighter. I was 215 pounds

So, all is well. I have been so busy at work all I've eaten is a handful of sunflower seeds. I have some deviled eggs waiting on me, so I should be fine. I walked for 45 minutes this morning and feel really good.

OK back to work. Everyone have a great day!!!!