View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-01, 22:40

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%
Default Atriana's Gym Log

OK. I know I have to do it. Getting started is the hard part.

About me: I wasn't always the couch potato I now am. Actually was a card carrying Golds Gym member. One of those "serious" Golds, not the juice bar variety. Got tired of waiting for equipment. Bought a Body Solid Smith Gym. Was doing well. There I was in May of 2000, in the middle of my LBW, writing down my pounds and reps in that little one minute rest between exercises in the BFL program, when I got the call that my son had died. Now I know intellectually that lifting weights and suddenly becoming a childless mother have very little to do with each other. But, emotionally it is a totally different story. I couldn't even go into that room for months. I've moved since then. The smith machine is set up. The elliptical trainer is in there also, (in a fit of stupidity I gave away my treadmill, stepper and semi-recumbant bike). But I still have enough equipment to do this properly. And I need to do it.

I am about 10 pounds from goal weight. Very soft. Need to build some muscle. Need to get myself motivated.

So this will be my accountability page. Please help me here. If I don't start posting workouts, give me a hard time about it.
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links