#1   ^
Old Tue, May-18-04, 19:00
Beach Bum

Plan: da Beach looking for Sun
Stats: 250/229.5/163 Female 5ft 5in
BF:not/ahot/clue
Progress: 24%
Question Pot Luck Lunch

On Tuesday I go into hospital and have one of my knees replaced .
My wonderful co-workers have organized a pot luck lunch for Thursday . Normally I count and weigh everything so I know completly what I have eaten and what the relative counts were. Obviously at a pot luck lunch I can't do that. I have great co-workers and they are planning it around what I can and can't have and asked for my help with the menu and made sure it's allowed (although I have said I can't possibly eat everything so please don't be scared to bring some things I can't have). So my question is how do you "count" something like this? I was planning to eat in moderation from the "allowed" foods and just skip counting for the day. BTW I am not on induction and I am sitting at about 25-30carbs a day.

I am going to have to "let go" a little as I am not convinced the hospital will be able to keep me on the plan. Although prior to the WOL I was borderline diabetic and I let the admitting staff that a conventional diet will more than likely jump start the diabetes and I don't want that. Anyway any thoughts on what would you do?

Thanks,

Stephanie
Sponsored Links