#5   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 08:25
Synchronicity Alert!

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 200/194.2/160 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hi!

You've come to the right place for information and support. This is a wonderful community of low-carbers!

This is day 306 for me...so thinking wayyyyyyyyyyyy back to induction times...I used full fat italian all through induction. How weird that felt to switch from no fat, or low fat to fully fatted! Gotta love it! And gotta love the way you feel too! I'm like you...never felt better. I know that I would follow this WOE (way of eating), even if I didn't loose weight...just because of the way I feel.

Don't let the carb cravings torture you...you did the right thing by eating cheese...or any other protein for that manner. There's no reason to be hungry on this plan.

Do consider starting a journal...and go visiting other people too. You can get to someone's journal by clicking the journal button at the bottom of their post. So when you read a post and want to get to know that person better...go see them. It is a great way to make friends and you'll learn alot too!

I wish you the best of luck. You have a wonderful attitude, and I'm betting you will do well!

Chris