View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 09:48

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%

The morningstar Farms soy sausage only has 80 calories a patty. I dont know how that compairs to the real sausage but that might be a simple way to cut back on calories. I tend to eat a hearty breakfast later in the day myself. It usually consists of 2 or 3 egg whites, sauteed cabbage, soy sausage patty and a wedge of cantaloupe or serving of strawberries. The fruit would be for after the 2 week induction of course. I eat whites just because I hate yolks but they are low on calories. You could always use a mixture of whole egg/whites to cut calories a bit. Vegetables are an easy way to eat more in the mornings without adding a lot of extra calories. Tomato slices with dressing, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus, cabbage, onions and peppers and stuff like that are easy to throw in a pan with butter, they don't need a recipe, special utensils and they go great with eggs. Another easy food which might be a nice change from eggs /bacon would be tilapia or some other thin white fish sauteed in olive oil or butter with a sprinkle of cajun seasoning (or whatever seasoning you like). It fries up very fast and is one of those things you can toss in a pan and sprinkle with seasoning and go. Goodluck with your re-induction.

Jenn