Old Tue, Apr-27-04, 10:29

Plan: PP/Atkins/Transformation
Stats: 305/264/220 Male 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune1990
Sure hope I can make it, it sounds like its gonna be fun!

I hope you can make it as well. I'll include a map link and address tomorrow.

Tamarian,
Since you are bringing a protein dish, I remain flexible and will be able to do a vegetable and dessert if we end up short and drop my second protein.
I have been playing with various mousse combinations after seeing the article in the Citizen last month on a 3 layer chocolate cake. It won't be anything that fancy but likely berries and mousse over some type of pastry at 5 or 6 ECC carbs.

For anyone else in the Ottawa area, we always have a good time and you will get to see a few new dishes and how they are prepared. I talked my wife into being there as well although I had to trade off a few things.

She: "So your having a bunch of people over for dinner that you met on the Internet???"
Me: "Well ... err ... sort of, but I've met most of them at restaurants as well.
She: "So let me get this straight ... There may be people here that you won't even know???
Me: "Yes... I guess that's right but they're all low carb and you will like them."
She: "I think your crazy ... but if it's important I will be there."

SO if you want some interesting company this Friday and want to meet some successful Low Carbers, sign up below.

p.s.: She (my wife) drinks coffee, usually decaff, so there will be a pot on afterwards and I usually have a Caff-Lib or tea so there will be hot drinks available. For the trade off I took her to see "Kill Bill 2" this week and we are all set. ;-)