Registered Member

Plan: Warrior LC
Stats: 222/201/191 Male 180 cm
BF:30%/12%/12%
Progress: 68%
My Daily Routine Warrior Diet:

Undereating phase

Workday:
* 06:00-08:00 2 or 3 large cups of normal coffee with coffeemilk, 2 or 3 large glasses of luke-warm water (...)
* 9:30 2 boiled eggs (If hard I would take mayo with it)
* 13:00 Yoghurt (full fat with cream and fruit) dessert (When 'hungry' I would buy for instance 100g of lean meat in the supermarket).
* 16:00 1 apple (when having eaten nog enough the night before also 45g Paprikachips snack)

I drink a lot of coffee with coffeemilk (keeps the appetite away and burns calories), 1 liter water.

Weekendday:
* 07:00-09:00 3 or 4 large cups of normal coffee with coffeecream, 2 or 3 large glasses of luke-warm water
* 11:00 2 medium boiled eggs
* 13:00 Half a can of vegetables (carrots&peas) with a full spoon mayonaise, sambal(hot spice from peppers).
* 15:00 2 breadsize thick slices of normal cheese.
* 17:00 some nuts of our nut-mix until I'm full.

Overeating phase

(Workday or Weekendday)

When sportive activity:
* Eat some cheese, meat or nuts before.

* Eat my normal dinnertime stuff (see below) later at night.

When having social activity, party etc. with food available:
* Eat some cheese, meat or nuts before.

* Eat as much as I can from the meat, vegetable, fish, egg etc. foodtypes (and happily state 'That is my diet folks, I'll eat anything you'll leave behind!',I really do this!)

* When at home I take my before sleeping meal (see below).

Normal day:
* Eat normal family dinner, generally (so not always!) without potatoes, rice, pasta or bread, and with double vegetables (2 kinds). Eat nut-mix untill safisfied with food. Take espresso with bonbon. Then sometimes with ice and cream, a royal dessertsize (eat until you are satisfied!)

* Eat during watching a DVD some paprikachips or take coffee with a large nice cookie (1 or 2 a week, eat 'intuitively' )

* Eat an hour before sleeping a 2nd meal, consisting of leftovers in the fridge: Mostly vegetables, sometimes beans, meat (add mayo and sambal and herbs). When nothing available I cook from the freezer: a complete meal or meat with deepfrozen vegetables. I eat so much I'm glad the next morning I don't have to eat breakfast.

Does this really work?

YES!!
I started to have some strange deep V's in my calves some time ago. At first I though I had an terrible illnes, atrophy, or so.
Then I realised this had to be the 'definition' I had read about. And Yes! that started to show a couple of weeks ago in my upper legs. And last weekend in my underarms also. So I am confident I will reach my goal for jan 05: some six-pack clearly visible...

It takes time though! And if you exercise don't forget bodycomposition is very very different from weight! Building muscle will make you heavier. The mirror and waistmeasurement will tell you what really happens. And the way the other gender will start looking at you ...

Succes!