View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Apr-04-04, 12:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%

Walked Moose for about 1/2 mile, he tugged and pulled the whole way... . It was kind of funny, when he pulls too much we have this thing that we do where we give his leash 2 quick tugs and say "Moose chill". It works fine for Mike but I usually can't pop the leash hard enough to get his attention. (he is a pit bull so not much fazes him and we refuse to use inhumane collars) This time I popped his leash and he turned around w/ his big ol happy face like..."dang momma, your getting strong. I better straighten up." I love my doggy. On our walk today I was thinking about all us LC folks and how people misunderstand our woe and assume we're going to kill ourselves. Funny thing is, people think the same way about my dog. I guess I'm just a controversial rebel who takes the "mainstream" thinking w/ a grain of salt. Hey, it works for me, I'm healthy, the ol bod is sculpted and I have the sweetest, most kid loving, loyal, happiest dog on the planet. Here I go again....TAKE THAT STUPID RULES...