Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 13:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275.0/220.0/185.0 Male 72.5 inches
BF:??%/25.7%/??%
Progress: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio381
Sixpence --
Do you WANT to take the liquid form or do you want capsules? I got my Solar Ray 150 mg capsules at Nutrition Unlimited on E. Washington Street here in Indy. The phone book says they also have a place in Zionsville. You might call them and see if they have the capsules if you're having trouble finding them. I don't feel comfortable putting their phone number here, but look under Heatlth & Diet Food Products - Retail in the Indy yellow pages.

Go Pacers!!!!
Once upon a time, I worked at the Best Buy and the Kohl's Department store on East Washington Street. It looks as if it is in with the Factory Card Outlet, which I've been to many times!!! Hey, you cannot beat 49 cent greeting cards for almost all occassions!!! Thanks for the tip. I went out on my lunch break to the GNC in Fishers, and they had the liquid drops (not the same as now which needs to be diluted before using) for $15 for one ounce. I thought that was a little steep, so I decided to pass and try someplace else. I called NU and they said that their bottle comes with 60 gelcaps for $8.09.

And, oh yes, Go PACERS!!!!