View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 12:24

Plan: CAD maintenance
Stats: // Female 63
BF:
Progress: 123%

Hi! I basically eat lots of meat, eggs, fat, and veggies, pork rinds, have added back cream cheese and mozzarella cause they're ok for candida. Upped the veggies considerably but am not keeping track of the #'s anymore. I Don't like soy, so the tofu and garden burgers I don't do. The Acetyl-L carnitine is for mental clarity/memory and energy. Have you added nuts yet? that's next for me. Before I cheated and had to reinduct, and while I was doing the OWL rungs correctly, I was totally addicted to macadamias and cashews. They're really good.

Ugh, midterms do suck, don't they? Since I stopped cardio, I"ve been lifting weights, cause I'm trying to put on a couple pounds of muscle. Maybe you could lift in your free time, you can even do it in your dorm.

About those symptoms... I'm on BC pills so I have my period. If you don't, and if you have any of those other symptoms, I'd suggest you go to a doctor. Hair loss and loose skin are normal after losing weight, but Lanugo and skipped periods are an indication of something serious. Please see a doctor ASAP! Anyway, good luck on midterms and keep us all updated.