View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 21:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins' like/ just low ca
Stats: 190/156/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Hi. I quit smoking New Years Eve...well that doesn't really count because I went to sleep at about 10:30, but I made it until today at about 4:00 P.M. (almost 72 hours)and then bought a pack of cigs at the grocery store!

I was only going to buy low carb stuff and, well, I made it through the check stand, and , well, my son saw this cool candy isle near the cigs,on our way out, and we (well he did first), stop. I asked about the gum (nicorette), etc...as my son pondered too long...and decided my best bet was the pack of cigs! I said I would only buy them if they had free matches! I needed to hear a NO!

Anyway, it's not my sons fault, it's not the clerks fault, it's not the annoying relatives we visited earlier in the days fault, IT IS MY FAULT!

I'm feeling like a failure, and I really am one, but I want anyone to know who has decided to quit....DON'T!!!!!!!!!! It really wasn't worth it!

When I smoked it, it didn't feel like anything like I was imagining...yes...even after only ..almost...72 hours....

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THE GUILT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SO DO THE CIGARETTES!!!!!!! THEY TALK TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to hear from others who are experiencing the same thing too. Mainly positive! If negative let me know.......also. I plan on quittting again tomorrow...has anyone done this?

SMOKE FREE IN THE FUTURE.......OR IN THE PRESENT.....