View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 02:14

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up Saturday is nearly here

Well our get together is this Saturday and I hope to see as many of you as I can at Victoria Place.

For those of you who are not sure where Victoria Place is, here are the directions.

Enter Victoria Main Line Railway station and head towards platform 14. Go up the escalators and you will see Dorothy Perkins on the right. Continue walking, keeping to the right till you get to Boots. Then look left and see the escalators up to the food court.

I suggest we congregate at the tables around to the right of the escalator from 12 30 onwards. My train is due to arrive at 12 15. Then we can decide where we are going to eat and aim to do that at 1 pm. Does anyone have difficulty with that.

I've got free Splenda tablets for you all!!!!

I'll bring my Atkins book so that you can see who we are, just incase you do not recognise me or anyone else.
Remember your camera and also any before and after photos you would like to bring.

In Victoria Place there are a number of useful shops including Holland & Barrett, Sweet Factory with sugar free sweets, Boots. In the station itself is a Thornton's sweet cart which does do the diabetic chocolate, but this is slightly more expensive - must be a franchise.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, especially if you did not come in October. I'll look here early Saturday morning for any late messages, but will be coming straight from my aquafit class.