#9   ^
Old Sat, Nov-08-03, 12:40
Registered Member

Plan: PP
Stats: 186/129/125 Female 5'4"
BF:30.5%
Progress: 93%

Hi there,
Another WATP fan here. Actually I have the WATP Express series. I just gave away my 1 mile to a lady with fibro who wants to start exercising and is on Atkins. I normally do the 3 mile, with the odd 2 mile day thrown in. I walk outside when the weather is good, but seeing as I'm from Canada, those days are going to be few and far between from here on in. Actually I'm going to be doing the 3 mile later this afternoon. I either use the tapes or walk outside 7 days a week. Plus work out at Curves 3x weekly and do a firming video (also with Leslie Sansone) the other 3 days.
I bought the regular WATP series last week but when I went to use it, they were defective so I had to return them. They've ordered me another set but weren't sure if they could get them or not. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Good to see others here who enjoy this type of exercise. And this is from a total exercise hater. I still cannot say I love exercising but realize it has to be part of my WOL if I want to keep weight off.
Marjorie