#32   ^
Old Thu, Nov-06-03, 17:30
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 152/128??/112 Female 64 inches
BF:33%/24%/18%
Progress: 51%

Hi!
I hope you are feeling less stressed by now. I have the last of three exams tonight, this week has been horrible. Where do you go to school? What year are you? I am originally from Ithaca, NY but I go to school at Florida State University in Tallahassee. I love it here and will never go back to the wonderful weather of the north! I am a junior and my major is hospitality administration. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by.....only 5 weeks left!

It is funny, when I was on Atkins and Lean for Life if I started eating carbs I couldn't stop. Now that I have added them back in I feel like my appetite is under control. Obviously there has to be a mental connection there. I was really worried about adding the carbs in the beginning, but it hasn't hurt my progress at all, and I enjoy eating a larger variety of food. I keep track of my calorie count in my head throughout the day, and usually at night I can have a snack of 200-300 calories. I aim for around 1600 a day, but often times it is lower than that. 1600 calories is really a lot of food if you are watching the fat intake and not eating too many carbohydrates. Do you have any favorite meals? I usually just throw a veggie burger or piece of chicken on my Foreman, and heat up some frozen veggies in the microwave. It is all about being quick.

Anyway, I need to get some last minute studying in. Have a great weekend

~Kyle