View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Oct-28-03, 13:02

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 191/152/155
BF:
Progress: 108%
Default Doesn't seem to fit into the equation does it?

Along the theme that adkpam mentioned - before I did LC WOE I was a size larger and no amount of excersize "I did" helped me lose weight. I kept hearing about the increase muscle mass burn more calories deal. Then you must excersize for the first 1/2 hour free of charge no gain there - only after that first 1/2 that you then burn fat.

Was not until about 4 years ago at a new gym - they taught me about interval training. Still all that did nothing to stop my weight gain.

I will say for my case - only the LC diet took the lbs of and it did it in a hurry. No excersize was involved.

Now I excersize more and like the feeling - but still cannot tie excersize to my weight gain or loss. I control my weight exactly with how much sugar I eat even in the LC form. I have had real good results maintaining but I use the scale almost every day to check where I am at.

Most people just cannot spend enough time per week to excersize enough to make a weight difference. It is a pidly small amount of calories burnt for the effort compared to what you can shovel in or not shovel in your trap!