View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Oct-23-03, 23:55

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268.4/207.9/154 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 53%

yes katticus,,,, my friends now know not to get me started at a party,,lol,,, they call me ``THE CARB NATZI``,,,lol,,,, and my larger friend WAS on the atkins diet but felt she was eating far too much fat and said there was nothing to eat,,, she did lose 6 kilo in the first week!!!! (I know like why did she quit?) well the next week she lost nothing and basically said she could not live with out bread,,,so she went to a low fat diet and said there was nothing to eat on that either,,,said she is not determined to starve and kinda in a sort of way said `` weight is all about vanity and thats it`` we are good friends and can be honest with eachother,,,,but its not all vanity ,,,for me its health (being insullin resistance).............. if you ask me,,,, she`s not ready to put in the hard yards,,,, it has not clicked in her head yet,,,, it will in time,,I hope!

At parties or dinner at a friends house someone might offer me a carb treat,,,, and I say `` CARBS!! Get them away ...what are you doing trying to kill me``,,,, my friends groan and laugh,,, ``HERE SHE GOES AGAIN``

LOL
bye
Rachael,,,,,off to post in my journal,,,, 1.1 kilo loss this week.............. yipee!!!!!!