View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Oct-20-03, 20:08

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268.4/207.9/154 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 53%

I get my clothes from Katies , I used to be in the 16-26 range,,,,but can now shop on the other side of the store to the smaller 18`s...... seems we are segregated there too,,,lol...........
Last summer i spent a fortune on clothes and this summer being as i have lost just off 20 kilo,,, I found i have a a skirt and 2 shirts that fit me in my wardrobe! (they were bought that time long ago when I once said `` I really like it and will be in it by xmas,,,,lucky i kept them,,,even though they are outdated,,better than walking round naked,,lol) But i do have a very happy larger friend who has just filled her wardrobe with my clothes................

I have a vent,,,,,, at katies for instance,,,, an 18 on the small side of the store has a t-shirt priced at $16.95................ an 18 in the 16-26 side of the store (18`s on that side are a bit more generous than the smaller side 18`s), same t-shirt is $39.95........... I know it might be a bit more material but double the price? Now wonder some larger people have limited clothes,,, they are far too expensive!!
VENTED
Rachael......