View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 21:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Denise, I am really sorry to hear about Bandit. It must be so upsetting for you and your fiance. Let us help you through this.

Annie-Pie, that's the deal. I will tell you whatever you want to know about WAP & Pilates after you schecule your mammogram. Thanks for the idea. I am asking all of you to please get your mammogram done if it's due.

Annie theres no hiding now. Pretty soon there won't be a place on this board you can go that someone won't say "Annie did you get your mammogram?" lol I am so much better off then had I waited. Today was the 4th zapping and I feel great. Maybe even glowing. lol.

thenewme, fishburg, terrylynne looking forward to getting to know you. Annie, Susan, Karen, Alexa & Denise another great month together. This morning when I was driving to radiation I was thinking about all of you singing "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold"

TerryLynne, you're absolutely correct. We are wonderful and so are YOU. You and I are about the same weight currently and our goal weight is about the same. That is so cool.

Thenewme, I read your first post. That was so touching. What strength you have.

Susan, how were the pancakes? When you get a chance can you make a listing of everyone that has joined this challenge by name and weight like you did for the Sept. challenge? You do that so good and it is such a great help. Thanks.

Karen, I'm so glad you're here. I'm sure you are going to be at the 20 lb. mark by the end of the month.

Alexa, someone gave me a box of jellybellies the week after I started lcing. How come I never received them before no sugar?

Fishburg, you're so right. One pound doesn't seem like alot but one lb. a week for 52 weeks sure adds up.

Wasn't going to do any exercise but my daughter wanted to do the 2 miles. She stopped at a mile but my dh & I made it to the end. I just can't believe it has been 3 days in a row. This is really HUGE!!! Wishing you all that tomorrow is a day filled with blessings, Maureen