View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Sep-23-03, 12:06
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 220/193/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 39%

Feeling Blue today.....Ha Ha! Just ment the colour!
I wasn't as good as I thought, I didn't think the nuggets would be that bad but if you are saying once a year! that's not a good choice.
I have done the cheese and pepperettes thing before. That has worked! Never tried the bars and I am afraid to try!
I got in trouble when I started to add carbs back in my diet and found my cravings are unreal
Now here I am up 30lbs and it only took a few months. Less time than it took to lose it! That's for sure.
I like the planning thing but I also think sometimes I will eat it if it is there even if I'm not hungry and that isn't good either.
How bad would it be to skip a meal instead of eating something bad?
I've tried that in the past and found it helped the weight loss but only I tended to plateau shortly there after. The book on Protein power doesn't address these "life problems".

Had a good day yesterday .....except ..... I am tempted to cheat so much. I haven't lost the cravings yet. Guess that is because of the weekend. How long did it take for the craving to go away for you. I think the last time I started it was at least two weeks of no cheating for the cravings to go away. Then the plan got easier. What about you?