Old Mon, Sep-08-03, 12:43
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Summers/Atkins
Stats: 240/250/145
BF:
Progress: -11%
Default Meridia

Velvet,

Thanks for your concern. My blood pressure is 118/70, so very good thanks to low carb dieting. HOwever, with excersize and low carb dieting since Jan 21 I have not lost a pound.

My doctor recommended Meridia so I thought I would try it. I started on August 20. I did see the scale drop below 250 for several days after I started the Meridia and Jorge Cruise 8 minute excersizes to build muscle. However, I am still at 250. Some days a few pounds more and some days a few pounds less. I eat anywheare from 1200 cal to 2000 calories. Change in calories do not seem to effect weight loss. Walking 4 time a week for 35 minutes(2 miles) did nothing. The weight building is still in process so I will have to get back to you on that.

Other than starve myself, I am at a loss as to why I can not loose weight. I lost 100 pounds on a low/no fat high carb diet. The reason I stopped doing that was because I hit a stall for months on end.

I thought about doing the fat flush of 1000 cal but I do not know if I would stick to it since it is soo restrictive. I am trying to find a healthy way to loose weight and something that I will stick to.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I swear the large fibroid tumor is causing my body to hold onto all the fat. However my doctor disagrees. Since I was able to loose weight before and can not now, I think that must be it since that is the only difference. However, all my test results say my thyroid is fine and I am taking progesterone cream(natural).