#5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-03, 16:40

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 161/130/132 Female 5'7"
BF:40%/?/We'll see
Progress: 107%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseTattoo
Hi Agnes. I'm taking Paxil (which isn't working very well right now...GRRR), but it hasn't stalled me at all. I take 15 mg a day, and have been at that dosage for many years.

I took that a long time ago. I was quiet as a mouse... so much so that I would fall asleep in the middle of a conversation (no kidding)! However I sympathise with how you might feel when meds aren't doing their job. It's the pits!

Don't eat fewer than 20 carbs a day--it won't make any difference to weight loss. What you need to do is double check everything you eat--it might be a good idea to keep a tally on a computerized account like fitday.com--and make sure that you're getting enough fat and protein, and eating enough calories.

Thanks for the tip. I'll go there. I am actually unsure whether I eat enough fat.

There are tons of threads on the Atkins and general low carb forums about how much is a good amount to eat, etc., so why don't you do a search?

Will do.

Good luck! Feel free to write back itemizing what meds you take, and maybe someone will know specifically about those meds.

I did and I feel really exposed but what the hey, you can't save your face and save your booty at the same time!!!

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Agnes