Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 15:02

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Default Stalled For 2 Weeks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryToU
I am looking at my stall in some what of a different light. I am not going to worry about it, or at least try not to worry about it. I have been bouncing around the same numbers for weeks now. But you know what, that is ok. Sooner or later things will move again. I started this WOE wearing a size 18, 16 if I wanted to feel like a sausage. Now after 5 months I am into a 10. True my weight doesn't match my size, but I am not about to complain about that one!

The double chin is gone! I feel very good about myself, and my allergies are gone. SO if my body wants to take a break and hold still for a while, that is ok with me. If I didn't step on the scale everyday I would not even know what was going on.

Well unlike you guys I still have a lot to lose and I seem to be in a stall pattern... For two weeks now I have been suck at 199....back up 2 pounds from my Adkins weight... I have been on PP for those 2 weeks... Although I feel better I am beginning to get frustrated...but as you suggested will hang in there... Seeing your success does make me feel better....I can't imagine getting into a 10 again...

Currently I am in a tight 14....would like for it to losen up lol... Althought that doesn't make sense to me either at 199 and 5'3.. That's a lot of weight, although I started out at 53% body fat...

I look in the mirror and my face has slimmed down... My wrist was 7.5 and is down to 7... I haven't really remeasured anything else but I'm sure I have lost inches elsewhere too...mostly in my waistline though... I'm sure there's about 30-40 pounds just there alone.... I did exercise today and feel pretty good...before starting this plan if I tried to do step aerobics I was no more good for the rest of the day....but I feel energized... I'm thinking that I need to up my food intake... It is probably too low because of the protein shake that I have for breakfast...

Thanks again....the article was very good too...