View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 08:14

Plan: Medical Weight Loss Center
Stats: 238/220/175 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hello, I ordered the Montignac plan back on May 27 and didn't receive it until about a week ago (July 19). I read the book and tried taking the vitamins or whatever they were...but found the book to be so confusing...I tried eating what he outlined but didn't lose any weight at all the first week...I pretty much gave up and started doing a modified version of Atkin's. My mother feels strongly that you need to customize your own plan by "throwing away the sugar bowl"! So I'm giving that a real go - NO SUGAR - I read labels of everything I eat and I'm eating a lot of meat/cheese/eggs - but still so far I've lost nothing. I've been considering contacting the folks at Montignac and asking for a refund..I sent them three checks (so I could try out the plan for 90 days with no risk ! Ha! ) Didn't even get the plan until a few days before my last check was to be cashed. I think it's just a take-off on Atkins...sounds a bit like Suzanne Somers too (which I've tried previously for 7 weeks and lost a grand total of 4 lbs.) Sounds like I'm not alone in the Montignac build-up/let-down. Post another message here and let me know if you're following that plan or if you get your money back.