View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 10:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 169/162/140? Female 5'4"
BF:28/?/?
Progress: 0%

Nance,
Glad I gave you your first laugh of the day!!!!

Well I will have all you know that since I posted earlier, I did get off the computer and started cleaning off the treadmill. Whew, that was exercise in it's self. I had to clean out the closets first to have a place to put all the stuff in. Why do I keep all that stuff anyway....clothes that don't fit, boxes and boxes of just plain stuff!!!! (note to self: either have a garage sale or sell it on ebay!!!)

Actually I had to clean the whole "office" room (where the treadmill is) because the cable co. was coming this AM to hook up Cable Internet Access, so there was no way a person could get around in there if they wanted. I finally got it all cleaned up and you can actually get to the Treadmill.

Oh yeah Nance, the quote is because my hubby and I ride a Goldwing Motorcycle which is the love of our lives! We just love it. But even if we are lost for real, we just saying we are touring!! It's a nice quote for life also.

So here I sit at the computer again with the treadmill just behind me, all cleaned off and saying "Leah come on, get on, it will be just fine"...

Ok, here I go, I'm getting off the computer and on the treadmill
Will let you guys know later how it went!

Leah