View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jul-14-03, 22:37

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Smile Thank you Diamondlil!

Where does one find key limes or key limejuice? Is there much difference between those and regular limes? I've had many pies but never made one myself.

The NY cheesecake recipe I used is in Suzanne's dessert recipe book and there is another version of it in her first book Eat Great, Lose Weight. The raspberry sauce is in both places too. I'll post it in the meals thread though, so it's easy to find.

We finished the cheesecake today (not so shocking as it sounds, remember I took it to a luncheon, so I had less than half to bring home) I will definitely be making another tomorrow and spooning six popsicle forms full with the raspberry sauce swirl idea encorporated. I was down another pound this morning after eating both a piece of cake and the popsicle yesterday, so I'm pretty darned pleased! It's just cream cheese, sour cream and eggs really, which is pretty much a variation on some of the staples of this WOE after all.

Although it's a great resource, few SS recipes are posted on her official site because she wants people to buy the book. I think posting her recipes is discouraged there. But since it's not a copyright infringement unless you sell the recipes, there's nothing to stop us doing it here!

MB