View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 21:10
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 227/???/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%

I've had a lot of hardships in my life and I've had to grow up pretty fast. So don't mind me when I say that all the people I work with are just a bunch of stupid kids. I know that's what they are, so I'm not going to take it seriously. They didn't mean to hurt me. And in all, I expected it. In fact, I get along with pretty much every person on staff. But it did serve as good motivation. I know they were being honest in their own opinions. And I can handle that. But the best part about it was that it didn't hurt me SO much because I knew that things were going to change. I KNEW I was losing weight. I know that 6 months to a year from now, I'm going to be pretty damn hot. That's what keeps me going.

On the legal point that you made, the manager that would've taken part in that wasn't working that day. From what I hear, he's getting fired soon anyway, so I don't really care. And it's not like he has room to talk. He orders Chinese food from a restaurant up the street about 3-4 times a day just while he's at work. And he eats... A LOT. (Side note: The Chinese people at the restaurant refer to him as "Nick the big fat man.") So it's not like I'd even listen to a word he'd say or has said. At least I'm doing something about my weight problem.

I'm a very optimistic person. hehe