View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jun-14-03, 08:21

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 194/180.5/160 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Saturday 6/14/03

Ahhhhh, the weekend has arrived. It is always so very easy to have enough time to workout on these days. =) After some serious house cleaning, my goals today include doing arms/back (pull) and some sort of cardio . . . probably walking for 5 miles or so.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Interesting day today, didn't get what I wanted to do done though. Around 2 PM I thought I would walk to the park and do a few laps because it was absolutely gorgeous outside. I packed up a book, a towel and made a little keto-picnic (some gouda cheese, sliced corned beef and pork rinds). I walked there and as I started to get close, the sky started to get dark. Rather than tuck my tail between my legs and head home, I decided I would ignore the sky and hope it would pass . . .

It didn't. NYC had a massive rainstorm that drenched me almost instantly. After I got home, I wrung out all of my clothes, my backpack, threw the book away and hung up my shoes over the bathtub. It was later, when I decided it was gym-time that I encountered the problem. Hmmm, should I wear my dress shoes or my sandles to go work out?

So, I got a 3 mile walk today only. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.