#56   ^
Old Fri, Jun-06-03, 16:27
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/196/150 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 47%

Musicmamma:
I like your signature line. That's what keeps me going. Your experience going off LC helps remind me why I'm doing this WOE.

I feel so good on this WOE but the cravings have come back this week. I had a couple of days that I ate all legal foods, just ate way too much. Carbs and calories were way up but luckily had no gain. I feel like I have been in a stall, having lost 21 lbs on induction, and only 4 lbs since then. But I guess 4 lbs in 4 weeks is good.

I have a friend who started Atkins 2 weeks after me and she has not lost anything. I can find nothing wrong with what she's eating but no loss of either pounds or inches. It's a mystery. I don't think she is in ketosis either. Is it possible to eat LC under 20 carbs and not be in ketosis??? Anybody know?

So I guess I should count my blessings. I'm playing Canasta tonight with some friends who are in their 80s and needed another player. They always have a delicious carby lunch and always try to push it on me but I take my celery and cream cheese or nuts and just ignore their desserts. They think my WOE is unhealthy but they do admit that I'm looking good!!!

Onward and DOWNWARD!
Barb