Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 00:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Quote:
Originally posted by TimmyThang
There wasn't that many selling on EBay but unfortunatly I am a first time buyer of EBay and I am not very experienced with all of the Red Tape, but I do know now that I can complain about the service of certian sellers, but really, I contacted the source of the chocolates which is Ross and they said that there is no way that a person could make a profit off of selling this product at the prices they do, because they have locked prices for the market. So either they are the nicest people in the world and they don't need to make a profit on selling their products or they are just trying to get rid of them and make some money on the way out.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim, Ross Chocolates (the maker) doesn't sell on EBay, they only sell wholesale. They were trying to help you out with info on only needing to buy from qualified sellers (online OR street stores) because the price isn't usually that high.

If you have a complaint about the seller on EBay, you actually have to make the complaint to EBay and name the actual seller (whoever you made out your payment to).

Hope this helps.