Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Gym Log-my new year resolution! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=319595)

yoyaney Thu, Jan-04-07 21:38

Gym Log-my new year resolution!

okay, my new year's resolution has been to start a work out log! I have to start with Jan 2nd. though, I didn't do anything Monday.
Tuesday at the gym I took the 10am bootcamp class-man this class is AWESOME! VERY VERY HIGH INTENSE cardio for 50 minutes straight - no slowing down til the end - grab a sip of water when ya can! Guzzle a gallon at the end :) So intense the INSTRUCTOR is gasping at the end and she looks like she could be on the front of a fitness mag! Love this class - anyone ever hear of pyramids? (I bet Amory has)
Wednesday I burned about 400 to 500 cals on various machines, walking and running. Somewhat lame due to the fact that i was sore from tuesday bootcamp.
Today was bootcamp again, she didn't wear me down as much as she did on tuesday - but still GREAT workout

yoyaney Fri, Jan-05-07 11:41

I've been working out for forever but I thought I'd start keeping a log for the fun of it. At first I thought it would be accountability but I work out whether I have a log or not - it's a sick obssession.
Today i did the kickboxing class! LOVE this class too!

yoyaney Sat, Jan-06-07 08:58

So today is saturday. I took the power pump class and then ran 2 miles

yoyaney Mon, Jan-08-07 09:45

okay so I took sunday off (felt a little under the weather) but today is Monday and i took the kickboxing class - wanted to stay at the Y longer but my son was crying uncontrollably in the babysitting room

yoyaney Tue, Jan-09-07 13:16

After my kickboxing class yesterday I took a power pump class later that night. It wasn't too intense - the intructor is 5 months pregnant.

yoyaney Tue, Jan-09-07 13:18

Today I took the infamous BOOTCAMP CLASS!

LOVIN' IT!

yoyaney Wed, Jan-10-07 07:28

Today is Wed. the 10th, I am taking the morning off but i think I will go to the Y tonight before closing. Last night I went and ran a mile then walked a half while my daughter was in dance class.

yoyaney Wed, Jan-10-07 21:58

Well, wed. night - i went - i ran2.25 miles and did the elliptical and the stairstepper and some nautilus machines.

yoyaney Thu, Jan-11-07 10:57

Jan. 11th 10am bootcamp class! Alot of newbies at the gym so they were droppin' like flies halfway thru the class! After a month, it will clear out and we won't be so crowded

yoyaney Fri, Jan-12-07 17:06

Kickboxing class this morning. That was it - nothing else. :(

yoyaney Sat, Jan-13-07 14:43

I took power pump class for an hour and then took a stability ball class for an hour that i thought was going to be lame but turned out being quite cool...pleasantly surprised.

yoyaney Sun, Jan-14-07 21:45

I didn't do anything today. . .Sunday the 14th of jan.

yoyaney Mon, Jan-15-07 21:04

Monday the 15th, I went to the y but got there late for classs so played around in the cardio room for an hour. burning apprx. 400 cals.

yoyaney Wed, Jan-17-07 06:45

Yesterday, Tuesday the 16th, I took the am bootcamp class in the am and silly silly me....I went back in the pm and took the other bootcamp class! I am a little sore today - not as much as i thought i would be but enough to notice.

yoyaney Wed, Jan-17-07 21:16

wed. eve-can't do anything - my calves hurt so bad I can barely walk - that's what i get for taking 2 bootcamp classes... it was a slow sore and i hope it doesn't get worse tomorrrow