Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Run like a hamster, walk like a hamster, think like a hamster, meep! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=273104)

dustpuppy Wed, Nov-09-05 08:59

Run like a hamster, walk like a hamster, think like a hamster, meep!

Okae, figured I'll start this to log down what sad little exercise I get lol :]

Have been walking on the treadmill on and off, but for a change decided to swim today since the weather was sooo hot and I felt sweaty and sticky.

so I did 17 laps. Actually I felt like dying after the first lap and wanted to get out and puke ha ha ha plus there was lightning and I didn't wanna actually die lol but I felt pretty stupid running out the moment I got in, so I stayed and it was only after the 5th lap that I stopped resting and just swam continuously (was stopping after every half lap to whine : o) kinda felt that I could have swam more laps but I didn't wanna overstrain plus it was getting late, but yeah I feel gooooood :]

I don't want swimmer shoulders though! but I bet I wont' even get to that stage... swimming may hurt the knees less and is a full body workout compared to walking/jogging but gosh my hair and face feels so ravaged by the chlorine ha. Note to self, must get goggles! And swimming cap!

dustpuppy Sat, Nov-12-05 08:08

Swam 20 laps today... don't know why I have a sudden aversion to jogging! Or maybe I just have to put on my shoes heh. don't feel that tired today, think it's cuz I wore goggles. got a new swimsuit too :)

dustpuppy Wed, Apr-26-06 10:30

20 min of rebounding.. was going to run stairs then I got distracted :] didn't exercise in like a week, so yeah slacked off. which is bad. hmm time to update my LJ with it =)

zipetydoda Sat, Apr-29-06 11:38

Dust....I just want to commend you for getting exercise....Do you knees or hips hurt from jogging? I love to run...but I tried it instead of my aerobic tapes a few days ago..and the next day my hips were sore. Anyway...still it is so cool that you are doing laps...how long does it take you to do 17 laps? That is so cool..I would have died after 1/2 a lap! Good for you!!
Loriann

dustpuppy Tue, Aug-19-08 08:44

REBOOT REBOOT RESTART: weight today: 153.4lbs.
rebounded for 40min with a mix of moves, basically just random jumping and dancing. late of the pier <3

dustpuppy Wed, Aug-20-08 06:19

25min rebounding today, mixing of moves as per usual, some aerobiclike stuff I reckon :P

dustpuppy Tue, Aug-26-08 06:33

30mn of rebounding, ditttto.

dustpuppy Wed, Aug-27-08 07:05

30 min of rebounding, ditto

dustpuppy Thu, Aug-28-08 05:38

10 min of vibrating machine followed by
35 min of assorted rebounding - less squats less jumping jacks today cuz my legs felt weakish cuz of the vibrating machine, but abit more energy surprisingly.

gunna start logging times: 645 - 730

dustpuppy Fri, Aug-29-08 09:18

uhm after 2 min on the vib machine I think I broke it! no more exercise today cuz i was exhausted to bits.

dustpuppy Sun, Aug-31-08 04:29

skipping a cple of days really makes it harder to get on bandwagon!!1

5.50 - 620: 30min of rebounding. whee.

dustpuppy Sun, Aug-31-08 04:35

wow was just reading my LJ for old exercise entries, I used to do an hour of exercise!! but always very late at night. I guess I better up my exercise hours! and do more situps/arm stuff!

dustpuppy Thu, Sep-04-08 04:44

did about 15 min of exercise rebounding on tues.. ha, quickie before I went out.

today 4th sept 5.30-630pm: 50min or so of rebounding, 10min of stretching/legpull?kneetochestthing/25 situps.

did about 350-400 jumping jacks on rebounder but only 10 squats prr!

and that is it!

dustpuppy Wed, Oct-01-08 05:02

man, slacked almost a whole month! sux!

30 min of rebounding, 6.25 - 7.05pm, stretches, 21 situps uhm. only about 350 jjs, 10 squats, cuz I was like, chest pain.

dustpuppy Mon, Mar-02-09 09:28

was doing lots of shit, then I stopped for a month.. following the self workout etc. hmm. kinda did rebounding again today.. new one! was tiredass. do more dance routines tomorrow indeed.