Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   calico32's Shape Up Log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=201366)

calico32 Mon, Aug-02-04 08:57

calico32's Shape Up Log

Sunday Aug 1st
30 minutes mostly walk/teensy bit of jog

Monday Aug 2nd
Rest Day

Tuesday Aug 3rd
30 minutes mostly walk/teensy bit of jog
15 minutes stretching

Wed Aug 4th
The Firm Tough Tape 2

Thurs Aug 5th
The Firm Sculpted Buns, Hips and Thighs

Sun Aug 8th
The Firm Sculpted Buns, Hips and Thighs

calico32 Tue, Aug-10-04 06:01

Monday Aug 9th
Yoga

eacoy Sun, Nov-14-04 16:13

new person - exercise

I noticed that you include exercise as a very important part of your fitness. Do you have any tips for a lazy beginner?

Seriously I have to make myself go to the Health Club to do aerobic cycling, fitness stations, some weights, and/or swimming (I mix them up for variety). My main aim is to show up for the time. I expect I'll get the habit and then build endurance and strenuousness.

Did you ever had a time when you were depressed to go to the Health Club? I used to be more fit (and a bit thinner). Now I really feel OLD and FAT, more so than elsewhere, at the Health Club. It is a real number in my head. I am usually working out against an inner clock before I get too distressed to be able to stay. (Usually I can get in 30 minutes, sometimes 45.)

I'm a beginner - share anything you did that worked for you, please.

Thanks,
Betsy

calico32 Tue, Dec-28-04 05:53

I've totally slacked in the previous months. I'm picking things back up this week and sticking with it this time. Since I like to eat so much, moving those buns are the only way I can keep those times when I lose willpower off my gut.

Tuesday Dec 28th-
Day 1 of 5 Day Abs (FIRM)
TT2 (FIRM)

Wed Dec 29th-
Day 2 of 5 Day Abs (FIRM)
Yoga

Thursday Dec 30th-
Does walking around shopping for an hour count as exercise? B/c my feet sure hurt.

Sat Jan 1-
25 minutes of Hula Dance
30 minutes walking

Sun Jan 2-
Sculpted Hips, Buns, Thighs & Abs (FIRM)

calico32 Tue, Jan-18-05 16:41

Monday Jan 17-
Tae Bo Cardio Circut 1

Wed Jan 19-
Express Cardio (The Firm)

calico32 Mon, Jul-10-06 06:14

Birthday present

My hunny bought me an iPod for my birthday and I spent the last few days gathering a nice selection of upbeat songs to use for walks/jogs. I found a nice sidewalk that runs through the neighborhood-the car says the loop out and back is about 1.6 miles. I went out on Sat and walked the whole loop. When I got home I was really pretty energized. Errands and the World Cup finals caused me to miss my walk yesterday b/c it was dark by the time I was finished. I'm looking forward to walking it after work today though!

Wow-who'd have thought an iPod would get me excited about exercise?!?!

calico32 Thu, Jul-13-06 09:47

It's been raining in the evenings, so my after work walk plans have fizzeled thus far. I played a full soccer game on tuesday as well, so I definately needed to take it easy on Tuesday. Today I think I'll go for a walk after work.