Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   *North Florida Anyone* (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=166774)

thankful Fri, Feb-13-04 15:48

*North Florida Anyone*

:sunny: Anyone from this area?????

Missie Mon, Feb-16-04 09:51

Northwest Florida here........ that can still be hours away lol ;) Smack dab between Panama City and Pesacola.

Missie

Missie Mon, Feb-16-04 09:52

Northwest Florida here........ that can still be hours away lol ;) Smack dab between Panama City and Pensacola.

Missie

thankful Mon, Feb-16-04 13:26

Alright!!

I live in Jasper... That is 30 miles south of Valodsta, Ga. I am about 12 miles from the Ga. line. Other words I am right in the middle of Tallahassee and Jacksonville. :)

Missie Tue, Feb-17-04 23:30

Depending on who's driving- I'm 2 to 3 hours from Tallahasee. And that would be me with the lead foot- lmao. Just ask the guy I slammed into last week :)~

Not exactly neighbors, but the closest I've come across so far.
Looks like we joined the same time- did you just start also? I just finished my second week on induction, wasn't exactly happy with the 2nd weeks totals, but after the stress I had last week- I'm happy I didn't binge and gain. Back to the water and keeping track of my food intake.

thankful Wed, Feb-18-04 22:27

Hi Missie,

I joined low carbers this month, but I started the Atkins diet the 5th of January. My weight has been sort of slow coming off, but I am proud to be rid of this little bit, hopeful it will soon be much more. :)

Good luck to you!

Mandyjane2 Fri, Feb-20-04 07:17

I'm right smack dab in the middle of Pensacola and Panama City also. Where are you!? lol

BlitzedAng Fri, Feb-20-04 07:44

Im WAAAAY down here in South Florida but stopped in to say Hiyas. Nice to see more Floridians around :)

heathB Fri, Feb-20-04 16:26

Hello!
I am also in between Pensacola and Panama City (in Destin)
My husband and I are just getting ready to start Atkins. I am more excited than he is! lol :)
I'd love some local encouragement, or just knowing there are others nearby!
I can't wait to start induction phase (I may say otherwise in a few days!) and get on the path to joining you on YOUR successes!
Thanks
God Bless, Heather

Mandyjane2 Fri, Feb-20-04 17:44

Hi there neighbor. I'm in FWB. :) I just got off the main 2 week induction but am sticking close to the induction carbs for awhile. You'll do great :)

Grammy53 Sat, Feb-21-04 07:24

I'm In Niceville Fl. There are a few of us in this area. How cool is that???
Maybe we should get together for lunch one day. Missie you can pick me up. ( When you get your new car, or use mine:)

Mandyjane2 Sat, Feb-21-04 10:48

Wow, I never knew there was that many of us around here that are on this board. I expected maybe one, not 4! lol

Lesle Sat, Feb-21-04 21:12

Hi thankful
We are almost neighbors.
I live about 40 miles south of you near Branford.

thankful Sun, Feb-22-04 08:12

Hi Lesle,
That is nice to know.
We really are neighbors, aren't we.
I have lost 17 lbs. since Jan. 5th. I'm not giving up tho.

Nice to hear from you! :yay:

AlluraD Mon, Mar-15-04 12:35

Florida~

Anyone still out here??? I am near Jacksonville......would sure love to find some local lc buddies!! :)