Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Victoria Nov. get-together (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=419583)

GlendaRC Thu, Nov-11-10 15:07

Victoria Nov. get-together

So, on Facebook it's been suggested that we have our dinner on Tuesday the 16th at the Phoenix Bar & Grill, upper Quadra near The Keg. Tuesday's are wing nights, Steph's fiance is the head chef and he's introducing some low carb options to the menu! So, what do the rest of you think?

Mousesmom Mon, Nov-15-10 10:49

See you there tomorrow....

Julie

VanGogh Sat, Dec-17-11 18:02

Victoria group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlendaRC
So, on Facebook it's been suggested that we have our dinner on Tuesday the 16th at the Phoenix Bar & Grill, upper Quadra near The Keg. Tuesday's are wing nights, Steph's fiance is the head chef and he's introducing some low carb options to the menu! So, what do the rest of you think?

Hi,
Is the Victoria group still going on? I live there but am away until Spring. I was looking for something like this and had given up hope.
I will be in Victoria tomorrow for a baptism at St. Anne's Academy and then to a lunch at James Bay Inn but we will return to the States same day.

Thanks, Birdie

GlendaRC Sat, Dec-17-11 19:00

Hey Birdie! Well, we still try to get together but it seems to be getting harder. Most of them have left this site for one reason or another and keep in touch sporadically on Facebook. I seem to be the only one left on here -- I can't leave, I'm addicted! Next time we have a lunch or supper planned, I'll try to post it on here to give you a "heads up" in case you can make it. The more the merrier!

VanGogh Sun, Dec-18-11 21:16

Victoria group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlendaRC
Hey Birdie! Well, we still try to get together but it seems to be getting harder. Most of them have left this site for one reason or another and keep in touch sporadically on Facebook. I seem to be the only one left on here -- I can't leave, I'm addicted! Next time we have a lunch or supper planned, I'll try to post it on here to give you a "heads up" in case you can make it. The more the merrier!

That's great Glenda. Thanks. I love this site.

Fauve Sun, Dec-18-11 22:42

Hey Glenda, I am moving to Victoria this spring. Would be fun to meet you and the group.

VanGogh Tue, Apr-17-12 18:59

Hi,
I am in Victoria and wonder if there will be a get together this spring? I am on the Ray Peat Eating Guides. I think that's what its's called.

GlendaRC Sun, May-06-12 23:35

Hi Birdie, Just a heads-up to let you know we're hoping for a get together this month (May) at the Comfort Hotel, Redd's Roadhouse Pub for wings (or whatever) -- new thread on the Canada part of the forum.