Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Northern Meet in BLACKPOOL - Nov 15th. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=143605)

SteveH57 Sat, Oct-18-03 09:26

Northern Meet in BLACKPOOL - Nov 15th.

Well its now on, :Party:

Venue is the Surrey House Hotel, 9 Northumberland Avenue, North Shore, Blackpool FY2 9SB.

Rooms have been booked for :- Carol, Hev, Hev's friend, Sinbad, Christine, Lynda and myself.

At time of posting the hotel still had 3 Twins and some doubles left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hev
Also what time are the rooms booked for Steve?? Us girlies need plenty of time to make ourselve beautiful you know!! Well I need tonnes :lol:.

Rooms should be available from 12 noon onwards. As currently there aren't any bookings for the friday access may be before 12.

Hotels website is surreyhousehotel.com

Steve

LittleAnne Sat, Oct-18-03 13:12

I hope that you have a wonderful get together. You are brave all going out for the night together. I hope it works out for you all.

Sinbad Sat, Oct-18-03 13:32

Booked for saturday night, right?

pepsi max Sat, Oct-18-03 13:52

thats right,i had to ask as well.

dolli Sun, Oct-19-03 10:47

hi,can't do the overnight-working that night- but would love to meet up with you all b4 you hit the town. you'll all be needing something warm inside of you b4 you hit the front, blackpool can be 'bracing' at this time of year! time and place?
dolli :)

Paulie-M Tue, Oct-21-03 03:23

I can't make it guys as I'm working that weekend, but have a great time. Take some pictures.

hev Sat, Oct-25-03 05:01

WOOOHOOOO it's actually happening everyone, I can't wait to meet you all, I am so excited, like a little kid.
I thought I had better just point out that it is smart dress code as you will get refused entry to most places in Blackpool, pubs etc, so lets have you all smart boys:). And lets face it we want you looking your best for us dont we girlies?
See you soon, Hev.

nitwit Mon, Oct-27-03 14:52

Just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best or your night out in Blackpool - it is bound to be fab!!!!

Lindy!

lburnikell Tue, Oct-28-03 06:33

smart dress!!! I will be wearing hats gloves scarfs and thermals!! I hate the cold and after lossing 12 stone I have lost my central heating system!! (lol) I cant wait I havent been to blackpool since I was 16teen.
Thank you Steve for arranging it all, your a star!! bring your eye patch cause Ive packed my sharp and pointy stick!!

lburnikell Tue, Oct-28-03 06:34

oh and christine you had better not snore!!

lburnikell Tue, Oct-28-03 06:34

or have smellie feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lburnikell Tue, Oct-28-03 06:42

oooooh!! Ive just been on the website for the hotel and it looks lovely and clean!! Well roll on the 15th of Nov cant wait (will the illuminations be on?)

Sinbad Tue, Oct-28-03 07:15

Between Lynda's sharp and pointy stick, and Hev's nipples, i think I'm gonna be taking out extra eye insurance!!! ;)

lburnikell Tue, Oct-28-03 07:21

oh goodness how rude!!! (lol) :blush:
I dont know about Hev's nipples but that sharp pointy stick is for steve!! (his eye need a good poke after he noticed my stats where wrong and burst my bubble, by adding another 7lbs of weight to my creaky frame!!.
But any cheek from you am sure you could get a prod as well :lol:

Sinbad Tue, Oct-28-03 07:23

*grin*
I'm a Steve too, you see - so I feel threatened!! ;)
Just kidding - this is going to be a fantastic evening!