Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Finally Hit GOAL - 110 pounds in 17 months (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=473612)

RuthannP Sat, Jun-04-16 20:56

Way to go! Congratulations!

CabSav Mon, Jun-06-16 16:55

Well done you - really good inspiring story.
You look great and I bet you feel it too.
I agree with you that NO CHEATS has to be the way !

bkloots Mon, Jun-06-16 19:13

Your story is truly inspiring. Your steadfast commitment, the guidance of a good doc, and the encouragement along the way from a group like this are all factors in your success. You look great--but even better, you are healthy and energetic. None of that crap about getting older, right?

Congrats!

ReneeH20 Wed, Jun-08-16 11:58

Thanks again for all the kind comments. It is much appreciated!

Jamackarch Sat, Jun-11-16 23:17

WOW! WOW! WOW! :cool:

You are AMAZING!!! :agree: Well done, Renee! How awesome is that!? What a result!:cheer:

You LOOK incredibly healthy! Bravo to you for all your dedication and hard work!

What an EXCELENT example you are! :thup:

Love your story.

Best,
jams

Foody Mon, Jun-13-16 09:02

Amazing! Congratulations, you are an inspiration!

Mintaka Fri, Jun-17-16 22:01

Congratulations! It took me three years to lose 40 lb. I might write my own success story. I am a LOACA. Menopause and drinking wine hindered my weight loss.

Moosecat Tue, Jun-21-16 13:38

I'm new here and wanted to say thank you for posting. Changing habits and losing weight can be very daunting at the beginning, and success stories like yours let me know it's possible. I love that you did it with only a low carb diet and exercise- no fancy tricks or potions, just good old fashioned hard work. Congratulations, and thank you again!

Mintaka Mon, Jun-27-16 17:50

Love Renee's observation: eating carby is not a reward. It is a punishment. To be sure.

Faisal00 Wed, Jul-13-16 06:45

Very good your work

and try exercises to reduce more

there is a lot of exercises as easy you can do , like to jump on the trampoline

You will lose 1/2 kg every one hour by normal jumping don't fast :idea:

Greetings

5tontessie Sat, Jul-16-16 07:14

Hi Renee, this is an extraordinary story and sharing those images is really brave and selfless of you. Thank you. I'm only starting my journey but I also find the daily weigh-in's are helping keep me accountable and on track. Here's hoping that I'll write my own journal in a years time. Best of luck, Tessie x

ReneeH20 Sun, Jul-17-16 08:35

Thanks again for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tontessie
Hi Renee, this is an extraordinary story and sharing those images is really brave and selfless of you. Thank you. I'm only starting my journey but I also find the daily weigh-in's are helping keep me accountable and on track. Here's hoping that I'll write my own journal in a years time. Best of luck, Tessie x

Tessie - start a journal. I found mine very helpful. It will also give people a place to come and support you.

Os-carbie Wed, Jul-20-16 12:11

Inspiring story, Renee :) thanks for posting.

ndelacourt Mon, Jul-25-16 00:15

Congratulations! I am exactly where you started. I love the line that carby food isn't a reward, it's a punishment. So true.

24748666 Tue, Nov-08-16 01:20

Renee, that is an amazing achievement and has motivated me no end....well done you