Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Milestones (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   50 Pounds In 5 Months (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=418945)

ringamajig Wed, Oct-27-10 10:45

50 Pounds In 5 Months

Just realized that today I hit exactly 50 pounds down. I started this journey on 5-17-10 at 204.5, and today (5 months and 10 days later) I am 154.5.
I have gone from a very snug 16 stretch jean to anywhere from a 4 to 8, depending if stretch or not. Blouses have gone from a very snug 1x to a med.

I am just thrilled to say the least! :D Sorry if I am tooting my horn a little to loud for you, can you hear it?? :lol:

This WOE works, I am determined to stay on this journey for the rest of my life.

Thanks to everyone that has given me such great advise and support along the way, YOU in part are the reason for my sucess. :agree:
Oh, and do not forget Krys's recipes, especially that chili. :)

Rox

pinkclouds Wed, Oct-27-10 10:53

Awesome!!! :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!!!!! :clap:

Size 4??? Is there a jaw dropping smiley? ;)

ringamajig Wed, Oct-27-10 11:00

Thanks Pink.

mainecyn Wed, Oct-27-10 11:41

WOW! Congratulations! Doing the happy dance for you. Amazing

krystalr Wed, Oct-27-10 11:43

You Rock, Rox! We're all SUPER proud of you :Party: :cheer: :clap: :hyper: :rheart:

ringamajig Wed, Oct-27-10 11:44

Thanks Mainecyn.

ringamajig Wed, Oct-27-10 11:52

Thanks Krys, we must have been posting at the same time.

CValentine Wed, Oct-27-10 19:11

AWESOME!!!! :D ~Cheryl

PilotGal Wed, Oct-27-10 19:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringamajig
This WOE works, I am determined to stay on this journey for the rest of my life.
Thanks to everyone that has given me such great advise and support along the way, YOU in part are the reason for my sucess. :agree:
Oh, and do not forget Krys's recipes, especially that chili. :)
Rox
you have posted some great recipes yourself.. you have been very instrumental in showing us how perseverance works.. i expect more recipes from you! good going on your milestone!

BellaLucia Wed, Oct-27-10 22:38

Toot your horn 'cause u are fantastic! Excellent work!

ringamajig Thu, Oct-28-10 08:02

Thanks Cheryl, PilotGal and Bella.

chcltaddct Tue, Nov-02-10 06:19

Ringamajig CONGRATS!! Did you do much exercising? If so, what did you do?:wave:

ringamajig Tue, Nov-02-10 18:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chcltaddct
Ringamajig CONGRATS!! Did you do much exercising? If so, what did you do?:wave:

Thanks. No, I have not exercised on regular basis, I have walked some and did the Jillian Michaels Shred, not for long periods of time though. :(

redmountai Wed, Nov-03-10 02:32

It is good to hear from others doing well. I am such a slow loser, over 2 weeks now and 5 pounds, blah. But better than not doing anything. I do get on my treadmill every night and walk for an hour while I watch television.

chcltaddct Wed, Nov-03-10 05:53

I have been working 12-13 hours days so i have been too tired to go home and workout, but I take 30 mins during work and go for a walk.