Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Sassy's Journal to a Guitar Body Shape (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=281794)

sassy03 Wed, Jan-18-06 13:13

Sassy's Journal to a Guitar Body Shape

Ok so I guess I should start a gym log too. What will it hurt. I started Atkins, Induction back in November and so far and at first I did not include exercise in my WOL. I did include exercise after a week, very slowly but surely:
Here's what I plan thru out the week for Now:
Mondays: Total Body Toning/stability ball
Tuesdays: 45 Cardio Any will do
Wednesday: 45 Cardio/stability ball
Thursday: Total Body Toning
Friday: 45 Cardio/Stability ball
Heres todays:

45 Minute Cardio which I will be doing now and stability ball I did this morning.

Here's to a Guitar Shaped Body

canucksrus Thu, Jan-19-06 05:47

Sounds like you have a really good exercise plan there sis :thup:.

Quote:
Hey! You know I'm everywhere, just invaded your gym logs too.
:lol: You're so cute. Invade away, you make me feel loved :rheart:

Quote:
Have you found doing more exercise during the week helps you loose more or it makes no difference to you?
You know, I think my body has spent so much time yo-you dieting that it doesn't know what to do anymore LOL. When I hit my heaviest back in 2002 I knew I had to do something and started LF/LCal & an exercise program similar to what I do now. For almost an entire year, I busted my hump exercising (sometimes 4 hours/day), staying LF/LCal (was hungry all the time) and it got me 30lbs lighter. 30lbs off is great, but not after a year of doing what I was doing. Friends convinced me to try Atkins. In 3 months on Atkins, I lost 35 (still doing the same workouts I had been doing). It literally melted off...it was great!! I was hoping for something similar this time around and as you know, I'm stuck as well. So, exercise doesn't appear to be helping me to lose weight this time, but I know I feel 1000x better after I've done it.

sassy03 Thu, Jan-19-06 12:54

Today Is my Total Body toning only

It is very light. I don't want to over do it. It helps build my body while loosing. The closer I get to goal the more weights I can lift. :)

40 minute Total Body toning

sassy03 Sun, Jan-29-06 08:46

Yesturday's Logs:
60 min of indoor walking 15 min step aerobics
stability ball for abs

Today's Logs:
Since on sundays I take it easy I wll just do 60 walking again. It's kind of fun.

Tomorrow I plan on intense step aerobics and lots more.

sassy03 Mon, Jan-30-06 14:10

I did it, Yes! I got 2 hours worth of cardio this morning. I'm so exited, I know this is the key to loosing the Fat. This morning I felt 10x better than I ever have. I'm getting the exercises done early and getting them out the way.
I tried my size 12 Jeans today. No Go. It went up to my tighs. I'm gonna get them buttoned for valentine's if it takes doing 3 hours a day of cardio. Well I'm exagerating. Maybe 2. :D

sassy03 Thu, Feb-02-06 07:09

I've been doing almost 2 hours worth of exercise lately. Today I will be doing 1 hour cardio in the morning. Then another hour in the afternoon. Cardio is what's shedding my fat away. The toning I am doing is very light. Something to shape my muscles a little. The more exercise I do the better and it doesn't have to be the frustrating exercise. I can do moderate cardio and feel like fat is melting away. :)

sassy03 Mon, Feb-06-06 09:48

I did 2hours of cardio friday and 30 min total body toning
On the weekend I did Zero, Cero, Nada.
Today I'll be doing 1 hour of indoor walking and 35 min of tae bo.

sassy03 Thu, Feb-16-06 10:43

I'm back at the Y and loving it.

walk at 3.1 miles an hour 30min walk at 3.2 miles 30 min.
Total 1 hour. I managed to do 3 miles

Eliptical
30 minutes

sassy03 Tue, Feb-21-06 15:31

I added toning again since I'm eating healthier and not so low carb. Here's what I did today:
30 min bike
60 min walking at 3.3
45 min total body toning using the machines

I intended on doing 30 min more of cardio but I figured I do toning today then tomorrow I will do my 2 hours of cardio.

sassy03 Thu, Feb-23-06 07:46

Wed I did:
1 hour walking-3.2-3.3
30 minute glider

sassy03 Mon, Mar-13-06 13:19

Today I start my bathing suit challenge and I'm on the ball so far.
30 min. walk indoors.(Cardio)

sassy03 Sun, Mar-19-06 08:01

I'm happy to report I did 30 min of Cardio everyday this week. I added toning back in as of Thursday. I weighed in on friday and lost 2lbs.
This week was a success.

sassy03 Tue, Jan-23-07 15:52

OMG, how can I neglect this Log like this. :lol:
I guess I'll start to log in my gym log.

1/23/07
50min walking
5min. eliptical
5minute stairclimber
30min weights