Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   CAD/CALP (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Before and current pictures! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=270167)

sandooch Sat, Oct-15-05 15:07

Before and current pictures!

Hello everyone! :wave:

Just thought I'd post some before and current pictures of myself, since I haven't taken pictures in a while.

This first one in me at 204 pound. I never took any of me after this at 213 pounds that didn't have something/someone in front of me to "hide" me. :lol:

This is one of me this morning at 139.5 pounds:

And this is just one of me hamming it up in my front entry way. We seem to have a bit of a bug problem:

cad-dawn Sat, Oct-15-05 15:53

OMGOSH girl! You look awesome!!!! What inspiration! I am so ready to get going again! Thanks for posting!!!

sandooch Sat, Oct-15-05 16:40

Aww...thanks, Dawn!

cnmLisa Sat, Oct-15-05 18:46

Holy Moly!!! If you are not an inspiration than I don't know who is!!! You look great!

Lisa

Katielou Sat, Oct-15-05 19:25

Sandy - WOW!!! You look beautiful!

Congratulations!

And what an inspiration!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

bugsey Sat, Oct-15-05 19:48

God keep you healthy and HAPPY.... God bless you everyday of your life because you ARE such a lovely inspiration for us all. Congrats because we all know how hard you have worked and that means you have become a new and better (healthier) person! Be blessed always !

neela26 Sat, Oct-15-05 19:57

You look gorgeous!!!! Congrats!

vertebrate Sat, Oct-15-05 20:11

:yum: WOW! :D

GOOD JOB!

sandooch Sat, Oct-15-05 22:10

Well, you all just made my night. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my pics. It's people such as yourselves that have made this journey actually enjoyable. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

momto4boys Sun, Oct-16-05 13:55

Sandy, what an awesome transformation! You are beautiful! WOW! I don't see where you need to lose 10 more, you really look great. So thin in those blue jeans :) Congratulations!!

Compassion Sun, Oct-16-05 23:20

Wow...you must be so proud of yourself! :) What an accomplishment! Nope...I think you look fine with your current weight! Thanks for posting. Your truly an inspiration.

Blessings,
Compassion

meplus1 Mon, Oct-17-05 00:37

Awesome!!!!

You should be very proud of yourself!!

The Rev Mon, Oct-17-05 06:31

Sandy, you look great.

cagmom Mon, Oct-17-05 07:11

Oh Sandy,

WOW!! You look amazing.How long did it take to loss all that weight. I'm asking as my sister was on the CAD lossing nicely but shamefully returned to her way of eating,and not watching.Now shes back to her original weight where you were. How long were you alway on the CAD?????????? and it proves that this is the best WOE out there. Thanks for sharing your pictures Hugs :bhugs: CAG

sandooch Mon, Oct-17-05 11:30

Thanks again everyone! I know in pictures it seems like I don't have any more to lose. It's just that last little bit (you know...with the clothes off, that know one but me sees) that I'd like to get off. LOL

Cagmom--Oh, I've only been doing CAD for a little more than a week. I've actually lost this weight slowly since January 2003. I would go on a low carb diet and lose about 20-30 pounds, maintain for a few months, and then continue with another low carb diet until I lost another 20-30 pounds. I just took it really slow.

I had originially want to just get down to 140, but as I got close to that goal, I realized I'd really like to be 130 and in a size 4. I wanted to start CAD because I like the variety it gives me.

Have a great day everyone!