Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Best Of (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   your danger carb food? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=34875)

brenski Thu, May-20-04 14:03

Ben & Jerry's Ice cream. I really miss it now that the warm weather is here. :cry:

gracejoy Sat, May-22-04 07:46

Pasta!

I love pasta. Dripping with tomato sauce. Take away everything else, but I need a weekly fix of pasta! So far I am managing to survive with low-carb pasta and sauce . . . not as good as the real thing but satisfies my cravings.

coolazchic Sun, May-23-04 11:09

Chili Cheese French Fries from Sonic Burger :(

erinleigh Wed, May-26-04 14:08

Little Debbie Snacks and Leann Chins!! They are my weaknesses! I hate them alot, but I loved them before!!! O-I think that they would taste nasty if I had them now. Cause in my mind I would be thinking about all the carbs I would be eating!! GROSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Chas Sat, Jul-03-04 04:00

Honey Mustard from Back Yard Burger.

J.K. Sat, Jul-03-04 10:11

Most Dangerous Carb Food:
...is a "low carb" food

Atkins Endulge Chocholate / Peanut Butter Ice Cream..

I don't have any problem sticking to the 'low carb' food group (if we can count Atkins Products in that), but knowing this particular one is in my ice box can quickly get the best of me at the end of an otherwise perfect day of dieting.

nibble, nibble, snack, wups!

lburnikell Sat, Jul-03-04 15:25

baileys hagandaz ice cream or just loads of toast and marmalade with a nice cuppa tea!!

kmarie1351 Sat, Jul-03-04 15:32

It's so dangerous

Movie popcorn. There's nothing LC at the movies, and those buckets of popcorn just call my name.

I live in Indiana, the home of corn. And this morning at the farmer's market, there were bushels and bushels of fresh-picked sweet corn. :-( I really wanted some.

lburnikell Sat, Jul-03-04 15:34

oh sweet corn smoothered in butter with a little salt drool drool

galatia Sun, Jul-04-04 09:27

Pizza Hut bar-b-que pan pizza.....no, wait.....homemade ice cream....or no, it's frosted brownies with ice cream....no, no.....fried ice cream.....never mind---I have no idea. :rolleyes:

Oh....I didn't notice our choices....sugar, I'll say sugar. :)

lburnikell Sun, Jul-04-04 13:38

stop stop you are all making me hungry

godog_go Sun, Jul-04-04 14:15

I can't stop once I start eating ice cream! Even if it's the "low carb" kind. I crave sweets sooooo terribly. Karen mentioned the "click" sound when they start to eat....I know the feeling. When I'm hungry and get those cravings, my mind shuts down and I have no self control. :help:

lburnikell Sun, Jul-04-04 14:24

Looking at your stats I think youve just started low carbing the sweet craving will eventually disapear, but if your anything like me not totally, espically on TOM, just remeber old habitis die hard but you can and will get there, keep up the good work

tomsej Mon, Jul-05-04 08:07

Dairy Queen may as well be Dairy Death

A medium or large Blizzard with crushed Skor bars will lead me to a week or more of sugar madness.

Tom. (a self-professed blizzard-aholic)

DarthRaidr Mon, Jul-05-04 12:28

crusty Italian bread w/ a dish of really good olive oil and seasonings..Oh man, now I'll be thinking of it all day!