Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   The Exercise Past the Garden Gate (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=450455)

mviesprite Sat, Mar-23-13 16:27

Sat Mar 23

Dancing just to make sure I did something today. 30 min which was actual dancing out of 45 - playing with the cat who joins me now, taking his picture, waiting for commercials and skipping slow songs. I get extra exercise chasing his toys too :) Here he is attacking his favorite Crackle Frog. I had to tweak the color because I have all blinds closed when I'm dancing and it was too dark in here.
[IMG][/IMG]

And I've made my 2 hours a week of exercise goal.

mviesprite Sun, Mar-24-13 21:12

Sun Mar 24

30 min dancing (mostly to shake off a weird mood...) And it definitely helps. The cat joined me late ....

mviesprite Mon, Mar-25-13 20:33

Mon Mar 25

40 min dancing for saving my sanity after an insane day at work.. I mean to get in my 2 hours of exercise for the challenge...! Gawd. This is probably keeping me off Xanax...

mviesprite Tue, Mar-26-13 21:37

Tues Mar 26

Dancing for 40 min. Saving my sanity.

mviesprite Thu, Mar-28-13 21:17

Thur Mar 28

40 min dancing.
Alej joining me with froggie :)
[IMG][/IMG]

mviesprite Fri, Mar-29-13 21:10

Fri Mar 29

30 min walking the walkways and up stairs 4 times this evening. Beautiful out as the sun was going down...so many new flowers in bloom!
I'll post the pics later - my cell doesn't work well at the house here - I'll have to go stand with one foot up, holding a pie plate at the end of the driveway or something :lol:
Lilacs in bloom...
[IMG][/IMG]
Beautiful daffodils...
[IMG][/IMG]
Bumper crop of lemons!
[IMG][/IMG]
Pretty Iris...
[IMG][/IMG]
This brown blur to the right is a tiny striped hummingbird! I thought it was a giant moth or something and when I stooped down to photograph it - I saw two of them! They were so close to me - but moving too fast for my cell.
[IMG][/IMG]
And Green!!! Ah, spring. Need to enjoy it before the heat comes and kills everything that isn't on a drip system or sprinkler.
[IMG][/IMG]

Trusylver Fri, Mar-29-13 22:15

Well done !

mviesprite Sat, Mar-30-13 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusylver
Well done !

Thanks! :wave:

vsalmon Sat, Mar-30-13 12:04

Good going girl...you are really rockin'!

mviesprite Sat, Mar-30-13 22:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalmon
Good going girl...you are really rockin'!

Thanks Vicki! I hope you get some time to do some things for yourself - you sound very busy this week!

mviesprite Tue, Apr-02-13 21:05

Tues Apr 2

30 min dancing. Shaking it up!

mviesprite Wed, Apr-03-13 20:13

Wed Apr 3

30 min dancing - ahhhh stress relief.

vsalmon Thu, Apr-04-13 01:08

I forgot to mention your pictures a few posts ago were just wonderful! What a nice walk.

mviesprite Thu, Apr-04-13 07:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalmon
I forgot to mention your pictures a few posts ago were just wonderful! What a nice walk.

Yes, the yard at my main clients is beautiful - they've worked very hard on it. I really enjoy it there.

Aradasky Thu, Apr-04-13 21:20

I have started a hip hop cardio dance class 2 times a week. Music is crazy loud, mixed new (if I can understand the lyrics, they should shock me but I have heard it before) or music I remember. LOL

LOVE IT!!!!! One hour of non-stop...... Love it, like you. Love it.